Sadhu Vaswani Mission celebrates “The Thanksgiving Week”
Sadhu Vaswani Mission celebrates The Thanksgiving Week
Sadhu Vaswani Mission celebrates The Thanksgiving Week from 18th to 24th February at its Centers worldwide.
Held every year since 1998, various service and satsang programs are organised.
The Thanksgiving Week is held to express gratitude to God for the gift of Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani who offered 100 years of his life dedicated to service and sacrifice. Dada often urged us that the best attitude is gratitude. “Count your blessings and thank God, every living, waking, moment – for God’s generosity to you is infinite!”
In Pune, ‘Shiv Mahima’, ‘Senior Citizens Meet’, ‘The Return Gift’ by Team Gurukul & Youth Wing and guided meditation sessions are the highlights.
All are cordially invited to attend the celebrations designed to bring everyone together in the spirit of Thanksgiving.
- Monday, Feb 18th– 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Shiv Mahima.
- Tuesday, Feb 19th– 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Tranquil Tuesday, Ecstatic Kiratan followed by Guided Meditation by Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani
- Wednesday, Feb 20th– 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm – Bhajan Sandhya.
- Thursday, Feb 21st– 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm – Bhajans by Kajal Chandiramani & Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani’s Recorded Talk in Sindhi.
- Friday, Feb 22nd– 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm – Mahamantra Kirtan.
- Saturday, Feb 23rd– 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Senior Citizens Meet with a theatrical play in Hindi.
- Sunday, Feb 24th– 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm – ‘The Return Gift- A Super Play’ by Team Gurukul Children Youth Wing of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission.
About Service Programs of the Thanksgiving Week:
To this day thousands of economically weaker sections in India suffering from curable heart ailments, but lose their lives to lack of money, diagnosis, treatment and surgery. Therefore, the Thanksgiving Week focuses on poor, needy patients suffering from debilitating heart ailments. To them, are made available free diagnostic tests like the ECG, Echo and Angiography, and to as many of them as possible, free cardiac surgery for their condition.
- 18th February- 50% Concessions to all the patients availing any medical facilities
- 19th-20th- Bone Mineral Density (BMD) at Rs. 50/-
Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital and M. N. Budhrani Cancer Institute
18th February- 24th February
- Free consultations
- 50% concessions on in-house investigations and surgeries in ‘General Ward’ are available
Fabiani & Budhrani Heart Institute
18th February- 23rd February:
- Free cardiac consultation
- 50 % concession on cardiac investigations
- Angiography- Rs. 3,999/-
- Angioplasty- Rs. 79,999/- 1 (DES) Stent
- Bypass Surgery- Rs. 89,999/-