Meditation helps during Exams
Meditation helps during Exams
Examination is a stressful time not just for students but for the parents as well, materialistic approach towards life being the root cause of stress. Modern lifestyle, improper nutrition, lack of physical activity and over exposure of electronic devices has resulted in untimely agitation and restlessness in the minds of young children which time to time culminates in the form of anger, anxiety and irritation.Meditation works for holistic wellbeing of children, towards a happy, healthy body, mind and soul. The life-management, stress-management and personality development programs designed specifically to fulfill the requirements of today’s generation have proven to be highly successful in dealing with the day to day stress that students face during examination time due to tough competition and peer pressure. Meditation techniques are highly effective in channelizing the untapped reservoir of energy in the young and to create balance, peace and relaxation needed for better focus and concentration in academics as well as to excel in extra-curricular activities. With a right focus and clarity of vision they are in a better position to choose an appropriate direction for their career and future life.
Being a spiritual guru, I feel responsible to take up an initiative to spread knowledge about the role and importance of meditation as our moral duty towards our children. Keeping in mind their age, aptitude and potentials, I have developed “Dipankar Dhyaan Sutra” – specific meditation programs for children which help to stabilize the restlessness and fickle mindedness of young children. These life-management, stress-management and personality development programs have proven to be highly successful in dealing with the day to day and exam stress that children face due to tough competition and peer pressure. Dipankar Dhyaan Sutra are simple and easy meditation techniques that are highly effective in creating balance, peace and relaxation needed for better focus and concentration in academics needed to excel in exams.
Here is a step by step description of one such Dipankar Dhyaan that effectively works for stress relief :
- Keeping your spine erect, sit comfortably in a cross-legged posture or in Padmasana (Optional)
- Palms facing upwards, place your hands on the thighs
- Face slightly upturned, close your eyes and focus on the spot between your eyebrows (Aagya Chakra)
Must Read:How to be more charged for Exams ?
Three Phases Of Meditation
Phase 1 :
- Breathe deeply in & out normally for 7-11 times
Phase 2 :
- Breathe in deeply.
- Equally dividing the exhalation time, breathe out making a sound of “au…” and a sound of “m…”
Phase 3 :
- Breathing normally, sit comfortably in Gyaan Mudra (index finger touching the thumb)
- Keeping the eyes closed, focus on the Aagya Chakra
- Remain in the position for 7 mins.
- Ignore and remain detached from your thoughts as if they don’t belong to you. Relax your mind and body. Be a witness neither rejecting nor accepting all that is going on within the mind or the body. Sit silently for 7 minutes in this position.
Stay focused, study hard, breathe deep, meditate, smile and relax.
All the Best students.
Religion World is one and only indian website to give information of all religions. You can send any info, news, engagements and advice to us on – firstname.lastname@example.org – or you can WhatsApp on – 9717000666 – we are also on Twitter, Facebook.